Situated moments from the banks of the River Thames and a wealth of amenities, this fabulous two bedroom duplex apartment offers well presented accommodation, a concierge and off-street parking.
- Stylish two bedroom duplex flat arranged over two floors
- Set within a secure modern development close to the River
- Boasts four fantastic Juliet balconies
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Offers secure concierge services
- Features modern open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Well presented master bedroom with en-suite shower room
Millennium Drive is enviably located close to a great range of Isle of Dogs and Canary Wharf amenities with the Thames pathway for River walks within easy reach.
Isle Of Dogs locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
Tourists flock from all over the world to see the Cutty Sark. You can get up close to the clipper and visit the museum of her history.
Island Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 948 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777