Bright and spacious throughout, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a spacious master bedroom with en suite.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom first floor flat
- Wonderful open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Expansive master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Good sized second bedroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
Prospect House is a wonderful modern building set moments from the green open spaces of Syon Park. The fantastic and varied amenities of Isleworth are also within easy reach.
Isleworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Once home to J. M. W Turner, The Weir is a fantastic gastro pub serving hearty meals.
Time is in a lovely little bubble of shops along the River Brent. Lots of nice wraps and salads, great brunch options and with a great view as a bonus! Make sure you sit by the many windows.
The London Apprentice
Set along the River Thames, this pub is the most famous and possibly oldest in Isleworth.
Syon Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 750 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777