Located within a secure gated development, this lovely two bedroom third floor flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from a balcony and one gated off-street parking space.
- Brilliant two bedroom apartment
- Securely set on the third floor of a gated development
- Offers an en suite to the master bedroom
- Finished to a good contemporary standard throughout
- Benefits from use of the communal park
- Boasts one secure off-street parking space
Manor Gardens is close to a wide range of amenities on Holloway Road. Travel links include Holloway Road Underground Station, Tufnell Park and Archway Underground Stations and Upper Holloway Station.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
Really good burgers, brilliant milkshakes and onion rings from a hidden shack at the back of Pizza East.
Upper Holloway station
Holloway Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 758 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343