Enviably located moments from Upper Street and Holloway Road, this generously proportioned two bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation that is flooded in natural light.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom property
- Bright reception room with private balcony
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with kitchen island
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite shower room
- Second well proportioned bedroom with ample storage space
- Bathroom with white suite
- Excellent location moments from Holloway Road's amenities
- Set within a secure gated development
Located just off Holloway road, the property Liverpool offers an enviable location with the shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street and Angel also close at hand.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
Highbury Arts Club
Amazing place, so small that you may miss it if it isn't recommended! A family run business close to Highbury Barn, perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. They have now started doing jazz nights on a Thursday too.
Holloway Road station
Drayton Park station
Caledonian Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 792 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000