Boasting a fantastic location on Upper Street, this stunning studio flat offers generously proportioned living space with stylish, contemporary interiors throughout.
- A beautifully presented studio flat
- Enviably placed seconds from amenities
- Large studio room flooded with natural light
- Open plan contemporary kitchen
- Sleeping area with space for storage
- Stylish bathroom
- Moments from transport links
This fantastic flat is situated on the trendy Upper Street, boasting an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Essex Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,190 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 420 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000