This well proportioned two bedroom flat offers double-height ceilings, a modern kitchen and substantial living and entertaining space.
- A spacious and airy two bedroom ground floor flat
- Well proportioned double-height reception room, dining space
- Master bedroom with hidden shower and raised sleeping area
- Modern kitchen with granite worktops and smart shower room
Highbury New Park is located between Highbury and Stoke Newington, benefiting from a host of local amenities while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the north.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Drayton Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 924 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000