Offering a private balcony, a kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer, and presented in excellent condition throughout, this lovely two bedroom duplex further benefits from its superb location.
- A beautifully refurbished two bedroom property
- Arranged over two well proportioned floors
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Fully fitted stylish kitchen with feature tiling
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with balcony
- Sleek shower room with white suite
- Additional guest cloakroom
- Enviable location moments from transport links
St Peters Street is located in the heart of Islington and the property benefits from its proximity to the fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants of both Upper Street and Essex Road.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
Bourne and Hollingsworth
You may have to book really far in advance, but the brunch with bottomless cocktails is definitely worth the wait! Make sure you try the French toast with clotted cream, berries and honey...
Essex Road station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,940 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 725 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000