Benefiting from a private entrance and rear garden this lovely three bedroom flat provides stylish accommodation in an enviable location.
- A charming three bedroom lower ground floor maisonette
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Large reception room with garden access
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish open plan kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
Mildmay Park is situated within easy reach of the amenities of Newington Green, Kingsland Road and Stoke Newington Church Street. Local transport links include Dalston Kingsland and Canonbury Train Stations (National Rail) which are both close by.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Dalston Kingsland station
Dalston Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,026 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000