An exceptionally spacious refurbished four bedroom house with bright and modern interiors boasts two generous reception rooms, a fantastic eat-in kitchen opening onto the garden, two bathrooms and off-street parking.
- Fantastic and generously sized four bedroom house
- Fully refurbished to a high standard
- Stunning eat-in kitchen opening onto a superb garden
- Bay fronted reception room
- Large master and second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good size bedrooms
- Two bathrooms and a guest cloakroom
- Off-street parking for two cars
Situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Chamberlayne Road, Amery Gardens is a peaceful residential street close to a wide range of shops and amenities.
Kensal Rise locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This quirky restaurant serves American-style food. On Tuesdays, you can get a burger and a beer for £12 and every other Sunday they have a live jazz night.
Everything from fireplaces to vintage travel trunks, amazing antiques to helping you tell the time...
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
Kensal Rise station
Kensal Green station
Willesden Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,956 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,000 (185 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800