A fabulous one bedroom flat offering a very spacious interior with a fantastic balcony, bright rooms and a great location moments from High Street Kensington.
- Wonderful one bedroom first floor flat
- High ceilings and a fantastic private balcony
- Reception room with French doors opening onto the balcony
- Set within a beautifully kept period conversion
- Situated on a quiet residential one way street
- Stylish fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Spacious double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Balcony access from baedroom
The property is situated on the first floor within a very smart period town house on a quiet street, very close to a vast array of high street shops and amenities on High Street Kensington. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 611 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000