Enviably located moments from the fantastic amenities of High Street Kensington, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat offers a stunning reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely bedroom.
- Bright and spacious one bedroom flat
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Sleek modern kitchen with pantry area
- Exceptional location close to amenities and transport links
- Set within a gorgeous period building
Hornton Street is enviably located moments from both High Street Kensington and Notting Hill Gate which both offers a wealth of amenities and transport links.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 592 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000