This stunning and spacious two bedroom flat is well arranged in this period building and benefits from a superb reception room with French doors leading to a balcony that overlooks the open spaces of Kensington Gardens.
- Stunning two bedroom first floor flat
- Gorgeous reception room with high ceilings and study area
- Parquet wood floors throughout
- Stylish eat-in kitchen
- One bedroom features an en suite
- Overlooking the green spaces of Kensington Gardens
The property is ideally positioned for the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington High Street.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,115 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000