This bright and beautifully presented two bedroom flat benefits from spacious rooms, en suite facilities, a lovely terrace and a great location in this secure building close to the many amenities of Earls Court.
- A light and airy two bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Substantial reception room with access to terrace
- Superb master bedroom with an en suite bathroom
- Additional bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Shops, restaurants and other facilities moments away
- Good train, bus and road links
The flat is ideally located close to the many shops, restaurants and other facilities of Earls Court and Stratford Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines).
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 863 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000