Situated moments from Kensington High Street, this recently refurbished one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasting its own private entrance offers modern open-plan living and boasts a private patio.
- Benefits from it's own private entrance
- Stunning one bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Bright and spacious reception room with dining area
- Modern semi-open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with exposed brickwork
- Contemporary shower room
- Direct access to private patio
- Ideally located moments from High Street Kensington
Hornton Street is close to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace and is also located moments from the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington High Street.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 630 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000