A lovely and very well proportioned one bedroom flat, offering a high standard of elegant décor, superb space for entertaining and ideal location moments from the shops and restaurants of High Street Kensington.
- Wonderfully presented one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Spacious light interior with neutral décor
- Great location close to Kensington High Street
- Set in an imposing period block with lift and porter
- Generous rececption room with dining area
- Smart kitchen and spacious bedroom with en suite
- Ample wardrobe and storage space
- Convenient guest cloakroom
St Marys Abbots Court is conveniently located close to the many shops, bars and restaurants of High Street Kensington, while the great open spaces of Hyde Park are within easy reach. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,610 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 784 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.