Situated on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, this generously proportioned three bedroom flat benefits from bright interiors and lovely communal gardens.
- Located moments from High Street Kensington
- Bright spacious lower ground floor two bedroom flat
- Benefits from access to communal gardens
- Reception room with doors leading to the communal garden
- Features a well equipped and modern kitchen
- Two double well presented bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
Horton Street is located close to the fabulous range of shops, restaurants, and bars of High Street Kensington while also offering easy access to Notting Hill, nearest transport links include High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,071 (99 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000