This magnificent four bedroom house features bright and generous accommodation over four floors, with stylish décor, private garden, porterage, underground parking, on-site gym and beautiful communal gardens.
- Fantastic four bedroom house
- Charming communal gardens
- Much sought-after gated development
- On-site gymnasium and library
- Chic dining room with French doors to garden
- Direct access to underground parking
Kensington Green is ideally situated moments from the boutiques found on Kensington High Street and provides excellent access for motorists into central and west London via the A4/M4.
High Street Kensington station
CircleDistrict lines, Zone 1
Gloucester Road station
CircleDistrictPiccadilly lines, Zone 1
Earl's Court station
DistrictPiccadilly lines, Zone 1/2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,134 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,539 (235 Sq M) approx.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000