Set within an imposing period block overlooking a wonderful communal garden, this bright and spacious three bedroom flat boasts an expansive reception room, well equipped modern kitchen and three good sized bedrooms.
- Bright and spacious three bedroom lateral apartment
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite
- Good sized second and third bedroom
- Set within a imposing period mansion block
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Boasts a lift and communal garden
Iverna Court is a wonderful road set around a lovely communal garden, while being ideally situated moments from the plethora of amenities and transport links of High Street Kensington. Kensington Gardens is also within easy reach.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,621 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000