A beautiful and modern one ground floor bedroom flat with a high standard of interior décor, stylish kitchen and situated within easy reach of a 24-hour supermarket.
- Superb ground floor flat in sought-after development
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Great double bedroom
- Presented to a very high standard throughout
- Excellent location close to an array of amenities
The property is situated within a very smart and well maintained modern complex called Atwood House with underground parking, close to a 24-hour supermarket and a wealth of shops and other amenities on Earls Court Road.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
West Kensington station
Kensington (Olympia) station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 513 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000