A beautiful one bedroom first floor apartment featuring generously proportioned open-plan living space, a Juliet balcony and lift access.
- Fantastic first floor one bedroom flat
- Beautifully presented with well proportioned rooms
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Set within a stunning prestigious development
- On site gym and communal gardens
Kensington High Street offers a wide range of world class stores and amenities including a cinema and various restaurants.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 569 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000