Set within an attractive gated development, this superb one bedroom apartment is modern and stylish and features a private patio garden.
- Located on the ground floor with secure gated entrance
- Concierge service and secure underground parking
- Generous reception room with door to patio
- Integrated open-plan kitchen with good storage space
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary fully-tiled bathroom
- Private patio garden
- Modern neutral décor throughout
The property is located moments from local shops and is within easy reach of the restaurants, pubs, shops and cafes found throughout Kew and Chiswick.
Kew Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The City Barge
Best pub in Chiswick for food, atmosphere, beer and views that look straight out onto the Thames. There is a hilarious quiz that takes place on a Wednesday and the soft shell crab burger is something else!
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
Kew Gardens Hotel
Delicious food and a quirky interior makes this gastro pub a great choice every time. Grab a private booth, lounge on a sofa or hide up on the mezzanine.
Kew Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 538 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000