Ideally situated in a secure gated development, this bright and spacious four bedroom four floored house offers a gorgeous open-plan kitchen with space to dine, stunning master bedroom and a lovely private garden.
- Stunning four bedroom four floored house
- Beautiful open plan modern kitchen with space to dine
- Spacious reception room
- Gorgeous master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite
- Good sized bedrooms throughout
- Lovely private garden, off-street parking and garage
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
Barker Close is a stunning secure gated development set moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of Kew, while the River Thames is within easy reach.
Kew locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Part of a small bakery chain, there's always something sweet to eat!
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
Oliver's Wholefood Store
There is no better place than Oliver's in Kew for a guilt free treat! (They have guilty ones too if that's what you are after...)
Kew Gardens station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,470 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,637 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,929 (179 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700