A beautifully presented two bedroom, ground floor flat, located in a detached property on a tree-lined road in Kew and benefiting from a private garden.
- Beautiful two bedroom flat ground floor flat
- Exceptional reception room
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Lovely bay-fronted master bedroom
- Located on a quiet tree-lined road
- Set within a gorgeous detached property
- Moments from the charming village style shops of Kew
- Lovely private paved garden
Ennerdale Road is located within easy reach of Kew and Richmond, as well as Royal Botanical Gardens and a picturesque stretch of the River Thames. The closest underground station is Kew Gardens.
Kew locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fancy a coffee? A slice of cake? A sausage sandwich? Do you need a last minute present for a girlfriend? Or do you just need a post office or access to the District Line....? Head to Kew Village. There is something for everyone!
Oliver's Wholefood Store
There is no better place than Oliver's in Kew for a guilt free treat! (They have guilty ones too if that's what you are after...)
Great on a summer's evening with outdoor dining, Annie's is close to the Thames and serves reasonably priced food.
Kew Gardens station
Kew Bridge station
North Sheen station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,582 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 620 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700