Bright and spacious throughout, this expansive four bedroom three floored house boasts a large reception room, wonderful private garden and is ideally situated moments from Kew Gardens.
- Expansive four bedroom three floored house
- Stunning reception room with space to dine
- Large master and second bedroom both with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good sized bedroom
- Fantastic well-equipped kitchen
- Lovely private garden and off-street parking
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Private garage and driveway parking
Hatherley Road is a wonderful quiet street set moments from the green open spaces of Kew Gardens, while the vast amenities and transport links of both Richmond and Kew.
Kew locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Exceptional Michelin star restaurant serving this delicious lamb amongst other dishes!
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Enjoy a day out all through the year in these beautiful gardens. Make sure you check out the Victorian glasshouse, which is the largest surviving structure of its type in the world.
Oliver's Wholefood Store
There is no better place than Oliver's in Kew for a guilt free treat! (They have guilty ones too if that's what you are after...)
Kew Gardens station
North Sheen station
Kew Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,637 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,435 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700