Tranquilly set back from Caledonian Road, this gorgeous two bedroom flat benefits from a desirable modern development with porter, communal garden and gym, while being packed full of sleek and stylish designs.
- Gorgeous two bedroom flat in enviable location
- Reception room with ample space for dining
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Generously sized second bedroom and bathroom
- Communal garden and communal gym
St Williams Yard is located moments away from the shops and amenities of Caledonian Road, while Islington's trendy Upper Street is also within easy reach with its superb selection of vibrant bars and restaurants.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
Orange Juice Stall
A small stall based on Camden High street offering freshly squeezed orange juice, either bitter, sweet or sour. The sweet oranges are amazing!
Caledonian Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 796 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.