Enviably set along a quiet residential cul-de-sac backing onto Richmond Park, this charming two bedroom house is smartly presented throughout offering a superb living and entertaining space and delightful 31' garden.
- Charming two bedroom house is smartly presented
- On a quiet residential cul-de-sac backing onto Richmond Park
- Well proportioned reception room and beautiful conservatory
- Fully fitted kitchen with views over the garden
- Two good-sized bedrooms, smart bathroom
- Offering quality living and entertaining space throughout
- A delightful 31' private garden and off-street parking
- Enviably located in a quiet location close to amenities
The property is located within easy reach of a number of local amenities on offer within Kingston while the tranquil open spaces of Richmond Park are only moments away.
Kingston Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Within just a few minutes' walk of Richmond Park, The Albert is the perfect pub to hole up in after an Autumn walk in the park.
Everything you can expect from a traditional Italian restaurant - wood fired pizza oven, hearty pasta dishes and delicious garlic bread.
The Cereal Bar
Amazing selection of cereals in Kingston. 'Fruity Pebbles' are a firm favourite!
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,974 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,683 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 692 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121