Situated on a peaceful cul-de-sac, this generously proportioned five bedroom detached house has been refurbished to the highest standards throughout.
- Stunning open-plan living and entertaining space
- Large master bedroom with excellent en suite bathroom
- Two further bedrooms feature en suites
- Grand double height entrance hall
- Sleek integrated kitchen and separate utility room
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Off-street parking for several cars
The property is located moments from the green acres of Richmond Park while the wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants can be close by in Kingston.
Kingston Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Richmond Park, Kingston
Richmond Park is amazingly beautiful and a great place to walk yourself and your dog. It feels like you're in the countryside, as you see green for miles even though you are in Kingston. Plus the park is full of deer and you can get close to them. Great place for cycling too.
Isabella Plantation, Richmond Park
Exquisitely beautiful during the summer months. Well worth a visit.
Wimbledon Windmill Museum
A great place to visit with the family to learn all about windmilling. The children can also have a go at making flour using the grindstone there!
New Malden station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,624 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,102 (381 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121