A modern, light and spacious four bedroom town house, arranged over three floors and recently refurbished throughout, boasting a double reception room, private garden with side access, garage and off-street parking.
- Fantastic four bedroom townhouse
- Recently refurbished over three floors
- Superb double reception room/dining room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further bedroom suite
- Private garden with side access
- Garage and off-street parking
Ideally located moments from the open green space of Richmond Park, the River Thames, and the varied shops, restaurants and bars of Kingston Upon Thames.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pick of the Bunch
A wonderful florist that also supplies wedding flowers. A great place to pop in to get something nice for the house or garden.
Kingston Rowing Club
A great club to get involved in that's walking distance from Kingston town centre.
The best butchers in town selling not just meat, but fish, cheeses and tasty deli items too.
Hampton Wick station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,430 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,668 (154 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121