Smartly presented throughout, this charming one bedroom flat is excellently located for transport and amenities, offering a bright and spacious living area, communal gardens and off-street parking.
- Charming one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Set within a delightful purpose-built block
- Presented in lovely condition throughout
- Offering a bright and spacious living area
- Benefits from a communal garden and off-street parking
- Close to an excellent range of local amenities
The property is located within moments of central Kingston for a wide range of shops, bars and entertainments. Local transport links include Norbiton Station (National Rail).
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Moot House
See a full-sized big band every Tuesday in the Old Moot House for free!
The Wych Elm
A great pub for a family Sunday roast and a very dog-friendly place. It's in a lovely, quiet residential area too.
Dickerage Recreation Ground
A lovely community green space that is the perfect place to go and walk your dog. There is a good sized field and a play area for young children, including an outdoor bouncy castle.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,247 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,309 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 402 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.