A stunning one bedroom apartment located on the second floor of this recently built modern development on the banks of the River Thames and boasting a superb balcony with river views.
- Stylish one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Contemporary development on the banks of the River Thames
- Superb reception room with patio doors to the balcony
- Features modern and well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Offers generous well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobe
Water Lane is a fantastic riverside location enjoying part of the Thames Towpath, the restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston and Hampton Court are moments away.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kingston Rowing Club
A great club to get involved in that's walking distance from Kingston town centre.
Ice cream every way - milkshakes, sundaes or just on its own, a great place to catch up with your mates.
The Fairfield Recreation Ground
Local football clubs play here in season and it's 3 minutes' walk from the town centre - easy access if you want some peace and quiet after a big shop.
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 558 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121