Recently built by Cala Homes and finished to a great specification throughout, this fantastic four bedroom house offers bright living space over three floors with a garden, garage and a driveway.
- A beautifully finished four bedroom newly built house
- Set in the much sought-after Brookwood farm estate
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Open-plan kitchen with granite worktops and dining area
- Four good-sized bedrooms one with en suite
- Private rear garden with a shed
- Off-street parking for two cars
Brookwood Farm is situated moments from the local Superstore, West Hill Golf Course, Woking Golf Course, the green open spaces of Hook Heath and within close proximity to the amenities of Woking town centre.
Knaphill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Auntie Anne's is amazing - their vanilla pretzels are the best! You can find them in the Peacocks Centre.
Home to Woking FC or fondly known as The Cardinals, going to a match is a great day out with friends or the kids.
Ye Old Fish Market
The best fish and chips in Woking!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,116 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,470 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,620 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45