Set on a exclusive estate this newly built four bedroom detached house offers a stunning modern finish throughout with impressive reception room, private driveway and garden.
- Superb four bedroom detached house
- Private drivewayand impressive garden
- Stunning modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Four fantastic bedrooms with master offering an en suite
- Excellent reception room leading to garden
- Peaceful location on a exclusive estate
- Moments from a host of local amenities
Brookwood Farm Drive offers a fantastic location on a peaceful estate set moments from a superb selection of local amenities and also a variety of bus links and Brookwood Station.
Knaphill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best independent bike shop in Surrey, with a great selection of bikes at reasonable prices.
Runs through the entire Woking area and makes a great walk on a sunny day!
A sushi and noodle bar with authentic Japanese food.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,090 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,021 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45