Set on the third floor this immaculately presented three bedroom apartment boast a private balcony with space for al-fresco dining and is accessed via a lift.
- Substantial reception with ample space to dine
- Sliding doors to private balcony
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Flexible third bedroom / study
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Building with lift and porter
Whaddon House is quietly set down a pretty mews ideally located for the world class shopping available along Knightsbridge and Sloane Street while Hyde Park is a moments walk away.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
Australian War Memorial
I love its design and you get to experience a bit of culture walking from this pretty corner of Green Park to Hyde Park.
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,036 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000