This impressive three bedroom, luxury apartment offers stylish interiors in support of an opulent, Knightsbridge lifestyle. The flat is located on the second floor and is served by a lift.
- Substantial reception room with ample space to dine
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Impressive, high quality finish
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen
- Dark, hard wood floors and feature lighting
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite shower
- Excellent entertaining and storage space throughout
- Traditional red brick mansion block with lift access
Hans Place is a picturesque, exclusive square garden offering swift access to the some of the most renowned shopping in the world with Harrods of Knightsbridge and Sloane Street a moments walk away.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Sloane Square station
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £14,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,219 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000