Exceptionally proportioned throughout, this beautiful three bedroom flat is located in a sought-after gated mews and offers a generous living area, charming terrace and good sized bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom fourth floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with ample dining space
- Three spacious double bedrooms with fitted storage
- All bedrooms offer en suites
- Stylish integrated semi open-plan kitchen
- Private terrace, porter and lift access to all floors
- Excellent location and underground parking available
Situated moments from the amenities of Knightsbridge and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Road, William Mews offers motorists easy access to the A4/M4 links to central London and the west.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,176 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000