Arranged over four exceptional floors and boasting a cinema, terrace and garage, this luxurious two bedroom mews house offers unrivalled accommodation in the heart of Knightsbridge.
- Dual aspect reception with vaulted ceilings and Velux window
- Two double bedrooms with extensive fitted wardrobes
- Stylish en suite bathrooms to both bedrooms
- Modern, fitted kitchen with appliances and space to dine
- Plush cinema room with shower room
- Integrated sound throughout
- Private garage and additional reception with fireplace
- High specification fixtures and fittings throughout
Clabon Mews is a quiet mews set back from the main road and offers exceptional access to some of London's prime shopping within Harrods of Knightsbridge, and along Sloane Street.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £17,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,708 (251 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000