Enviably located opposite Hyde Park, this superb four bedroom seventh floor apartment boasts incredible living space, a stylish fitted kitchen, off-street parking and fantastic views of beautiful communal gardens.
- Stunning seventh floor flat (with lift) in desirable block
- Two elegant reception rooms, one with balcony
- Superbly equipped kitchen offering breakfast bar
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Three further double bedrooms, two also with en suites
- Study, utility room, family bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Presented to the highest of standards throughout
- Heating and water are included
This elegant portered property is in an excellent location with a wealth of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants close by in Knightsbridge and along Kensington High Street.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £22,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,818 (261 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000