Set on the second floor, this luxurious two bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation close to some of London's most prestigious shops and addresses.
- Light reception with fireplace
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well presented interiors
- Lift and porter
- Close to Knightsbridge Underground Station
Basil Street offers immediate access to Harrods of Knightsbridge, while Sloane Street offers some of London's most exclusive shopping.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 969 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000