Offering a fabulous central location, this newly refurbished one bedroom flat features high ceilings, stylish décor and smart fixtures and fittings.
- Newly refurbished one double bedroom flat
- Offering a fabulous central location
- Features high ceilings and stylish fixtures
- Arranged on the second floor of an imposing period building
- Comprises generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Benefits from lovely wood floors and underfloor heating
- Fabulous location for local amenities and transport
Ennismore Gardens are enviably located within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Knightsbridge and Kensington High Street, including the green open spaces of Hyde Park, Harrods and the Royal Albert Hall.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 735 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000