With views across Hyde Park, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat features high-specification fixtures and fittings within a lovely period building.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat
- Situated on the first floor of a period building
- Excellent views across Hyde Park
- Modern and stylish fixtures and fittings
- Wonderful en suite with plasma screen
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
The property is ideally located for the wide range of shops, bars and boutiques of Knightsbridge as well as the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Australian War Memorial
I love its design and you get to experience a bit of culture walking from this pretty corner of Green Park to Hyde Park.
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
Hyde Park Corner station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 659 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000