Boasting an enviable and convienient Lancaster Gate location and an impressive lay out, this fantastic three bedroom flat also benefits from an en suite and an impressive spiral staircase.
- Fantastic three bedroom flat spread over two floors
- Enviable and convienient Lancaster Gate location
- Split-level reception/dining room with spiral staircase
- Well equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with sliding doors leading onto a terrace
- En-suite bathroom
- Twop additional good sized bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
Craven Hill Gardens is located in close proximity to a range of amenities as well as the wide open space of Hyde Park. The nearest stations are Bayswater and Queensway providing fast commuting around London.
Lancaster Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Granger & Co
Arguably the most fashionable breakfasts in Notting Hill, with regulars including David Beckham and Harry Enfield!
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,090 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 970 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000