Situated along Limehouse Basin in a development with porter, this delightful two bedroom flat further benefits from off-street parking and a private balcony with outstanding views towards the River and City skyline.
- Large two bedroom flat with neutral decor throughout
- Peacefeul development with off-street parking and porter
- Private balcony with Basin views to the River and City
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe
- Good-sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Second balcony with access from both bedrooms
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Superb location for the City and Canary Wharf
Conveniently located for access to the City and Canary Wharf with a selection of shops, bars and restaurants while the Thames pathway is easliy reached for River walks.
Limehouse locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great gastropub on Narrow Street in Limehouse with fabulous food and a lovely atmosphere. The terrace has superb views of the Thames and you can go for a stroll around picturesque Limehouse Basin afterwards to walk off all the calories consumed!
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
A cracking little Chinese restaurant on a random street, tucked away amongst a number of residential blocks. Great food and it's always full. Good prices too and if you can't be bothered to leave the house, they deliver!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,032 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222