A smart, beautifully presented two bedroom second floor flat set within a magnificent red brick mansion block on Maida Vale moments from the tranquil surroundings of Little Venice.
- A superb two bedroom second floor apartment
- Offering a sought-after location
- Set within an impressive mansion block on Maida Vale
- Beautifully presented living and entertaining space
- Sizeable front-aspect reception room with dining space
- Smart kitchen
- Master bedroom with access to balcony
- Ideally located close to local amenities
The property is found enviably located moments from the amenities of Clifton Gardens with the picturesque surroundings of Little Venice also situated moments away.
Little Venice locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
Warwick Avenue station
Maida Vale station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,810 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £594 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 808 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000