Boasting a generous bay-fronted reception room with wood floors and spacious bedrooms, a fantastic three bedroom lower ground floor flat set in an imposing mansion block with lift and porter.
- An expansive three bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Set within a purpose-built block with lift and porter
- Recently refurbished to a high specification throughout
- Fantastic reception room with ample space to dine
- Sleek eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three generously sized bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Excellent location close to shops and transport links
Located on Maida Vale, the property is within easy reach of a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants. For the motorist, easy access is provided to the A40 (M) for routes out of London to the West.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
St. John's Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,406 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000