This stunning two bedroom flat is set on the sixth floor of an elegant apartment building with a concierge and offers beautiful living space and a great residential location moments from Maida Vale.
- A superb two bedroom apartment arranged on the sixth floor
- Benefits from porter services and lift access
- Features bright interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room leading to balcony
- Fitted open plan kitchen
- Offers a fantastic location close to amenities
- Set within an imposing mansion block
Clive Court boasts a fantastic location close to a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Maida Vale while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Warwick Avenue station
Maida Vale station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 997 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150