Providing impressive contemporary interiors throughout, this chic two bedroom flat is ideally located in a smart ported development just north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street.
- Luxuriously arranged on the second floor
- Impressive ported development with communal courtyard
- Spacious two bedroom flat offers modern interiors
- Imposing reception room unfolding onto private balcony
- Offers stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom
- Well presented second bedroom with en suite bathroom
Harrowby Street is ideally located between Oxford Street and Marylebone Road making it ideal for access to the West End or tranquil open spaces of Hyde Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
Marble Arch station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,590 (147 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100