This well proportioned one bedroom flat is situated within a fabulous contemporary development and features high-quality fixtures, two private terraces and a stunning location moments from Regent's Park.
- Well proportioned one bedroom/studio flat
- Reception room with open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Double bedroom with in-built wardrobe
- Attractive bathroom
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Wood floors throughout with underfloor heating
- Moments from Marylebone Village and Baker Street underground
Allsop Place is secluded side-street just moments from the amenities of Baker Street and the surrounding area.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Masons Arms
Traditional inside and out, this flower adorned local pub is in a great spot for Regent's Park.
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 348 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100