Situated within a smart residential building this wonderful three bedroom flat benefits from bright, neutral décor with spacious accommodation.
- Superb three bedroom flat on lower ground floor
- Period mansion block with lift access and 24 hour porter
- Spacious reception room with bright and neutral interiors
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Three well proportioned and generous bedrooms
Harrowby Street is superbly located from a wide range of amenities found both on Oxford Street and Edgware Road.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
As well as cocktail offers, this centrally located pub infuses its own alcohol, creating delicious drinks throughout the day and evenings.
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
Marble Arch station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 880 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100