Arranged on the eighth floor of a smart residential building this fabulous two bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with contemporary décor.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the eighth floor
- Benefits from porter services and lift access
- Modern reception room with ample space to dine
- Offers sleek kitchen with appliances
- Smart master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
A wide range of popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found around Baker Street, Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street. Hyde Park and Regent's Park are also close by.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,295 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100