Set within a smart residential building with concierge, this fabulous three bedroom two bathroom apartment offers light and airy living space with a private balcony.
- Superbly located just south of Regent's Park
- Located on the second floor with lift access
- Wonderfully spacious reception room
- Separate kitchen with ample sotrage and space to dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Two additional bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
A wwide range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found around Great Portland Street, Charlotte Street, Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as cocktail offers, this centrally located pub infuses its own alcohol, creating delicious drinks throughout the day and evenings.
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
Regent's Park station
Warren Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,108 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100